Memory Foam Pillow
The memory foam pillow originally developed by NASA features slow recovery whilst ensuring your jaw is better positioned, allowing for better breathing and also helps reduce incidence of snoring.
In order to provide proper alignment of the spine and head, weight is efficiently distributed, optimising circulation of blood and fluids.
Temperature reactive foam moulds itself to the shape of your head, neck and shoulders providing constant support and comfort, to ensure you get a well rested sleep.
- Built on NASA technology
- Reacts to body heat
- 100% temperature sensitive.
- Responds to and supports the neck shape
- Ideal for allergy suffered
- Pressure relieving
- Promotes good blood circulation
- Complies full with UK flammability regulations
- Orthopaedic support pillow
- Manufactured and tested in the UK
- Dimension: 65 x 45 x 20cm
- Weight: 1250g
We Also Recommend
Non Allergenic Super Soft Polyester Cotton Hollowfibre Duvet - King 13.5 Tog
Non Allergenic Super Soft Polyester Cotton Hollowfibre Duvet - King 10.5 Tog